Do you want to know how do you configure Norton 360 and VPN? Norton 360 is a particularly comprehensive antivirus software that’s brought to the market by Symantec. This software provides users with first-rate in magnificence antivirus and anti-adware protection. This software program not most effective gives protection towards viruses but additionally embeds the pc gadget with a Firewall which would assist in addition safety of the device towards any type of danger. One of the most not unusual problems which the customers of Norton 360 face is when the Norton.com/setup software program’s firewall by chance blocks the digital private network connectivity. This typically takes location whilst the person does now not configure the firewall to allow the VPN. When the users discover themselves in any such scenario, they can then select to connect to Norton technical aid, wherein they would get all the required assistance of the way to handle such situations.
How to Configure Norton 360 and VPN @NSC
Norton antivirus is one of the popular antivirus products by Symantec in the market. It offers antivirus as well as antimalware protection. This antivirus is suitable for home and office use. Norton antivirus is suitable for all kinds of devices like desktop, mobile phones, laptops, etc. However, one of the common problems associates with Norton antivirus installation is sometimes it blocks the digital private network connectivity and won’t allow the VPN configuration on your system. You might need technical assistance to solve this issue. If you want to configure the Norton 360 and a VPN on your system, please follow the steps below:
Easy Steps To Configure Norton 360 & VPN
- 1 – Open the Norton 360 software by double-clicking the Norton program icon on your system
- 2- Now replace the Norton 360 by deciding on the “Run live update “ option. The older versions of Norton 360 can block the VPN site visitors automatically irrespective of firewall regulations.
- 3 – Now go to Task and settings option and select the advanced setting option
- 4- Open the Firewall protection settings option and select the add button and go to VPN application from report chooser
- 5 – Select the Permit button and allow the incoming and outgoing site visitors by clicking on the Next button.
- 6 – Select any computer option from the menu and click on the next
- 7- Now pick up all ports and all types of communication option
- 8 – Enter the textual description for firewall rule and click next
- 9 – Complete the process by clicking on the finish and close button
Configuring Norton Secure VPN options with #NSC
If you are facing any issue with this configuration set up then take the help of expert professionals from the Norton team. You can contact Norton technical support team for solving this issue.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Latest posts by John M. Norton (see all)
- Norton 360 Error 3051- Symptoms, Causes and Solution - October 14, 2020
- How to run Norton Autofix to resolve Norton Internet Security errors? - October 3, 2020
- Norton Install Error- “This product is not compatible with this operating system” - September 25, 2020
Request a Callback