Usually, MP4 files are compatible with all devices such as computers, smart TVs, iPods, and many more. If you are working with FLV files and would like to play the file on a smart TV or mobile device, you need to convert it to an MP4 file. We can convert the FLV file to an MP4 file in several ways.
How to convert FLV to MP4 converter for windows?
You can convert the FLV file to MP4 using Free FLV to MP4 converter. It comes with a user-friendly and straightforward interface. There are many multitudes of output options. Free FLV Converter can easily convert the file to MP4. The Premium version of this software will help you to edit videos and many more additional features.
- Step 1- Go to Free FLV to MP4 converter official page and hit the Download button. Follow the guidelines to install the download the software.
- Step 2 – Once you install the software and select the add files option. Now add the FLV file which you want to convert.
- Step 3 – Now open the Menu and choose the output format to MPEG – 4 videos (*.MP4)
- Step 4 – Now select the output folder to save the file. Hit the convert button and follow the process. You may get a message to enter the code or email Id to register for an account.
- Step 5 – Your file conversion runs in the background; once it is complete, you will enjoy a free MP4 file.
Note: New MP4 files may have some ad from the creator of free software.
How to convert to Free MP4 converter for Mac OS?
The Freemium app acts as an MP4 converter. The app contains useful video editing tools, as well as other features. You can convert the file to multiple formats using this converter.
- Step 1 – Go to the app page and hit on the blue option “View in Mac app store.” Check out the app in the Mac App Store and enter the apple password.
- Step 2 – Open the free MP4 converter app and add the video in the upper left corner apps window. Now select the FLV file which you want to convert to MP4.
- Step 3 – Now open the Menu and select the device for running the MP4 file. After that, select the location where you want to save the file and hit the convert button.
- Step 4 – Once the process is complete, you can get a new MP4 file.
How to use the web-based Cloud Converter?
A web-based cloud converter is the best way to convert various files. It is compatible with all file formats. You can save the file to your email, google drive or Dropbox accounts. Also, this web based converter gives you file free from any advertisements. You can access this web-based cloud converter from any location. Also, there is no need to download and install the software on the local machine. For Norton setup contact our experts.
- Step 1- Go to the official page of the cloud convert. You will get an option to select the FLV file which you want to convert.
- Step 2 – Now select the file and then choose the file name for the converted MP4 file. You can also choose additional features like frequency, normalization, and fluctuating bit rate.
- Step3 – Now hit the red convert button and complete the process. After completion of the process, enjoy your MP4 file.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Norton Provides 8 Cybersecurity Tips for Business Travelers for Anytime Use - February 6, 2021
- How to Set App Exclusions In Norton Antivirus Software - January 19, 2021
- Norton Family- A Tool to Stay Safe in Internet Era - January 13, 2021
Request a Callback