What’s Norton SONAR Protection?
Are you looking to turn on or off Norton SONAR Protection? SONAR is a real-time security/protection feature that identifies potentially malicious applications when they run. It secures your system against any suspicious programs to run on your computer hence your data is stay secured with Norton security. It offers “zero-day” protection because it discovers threats before spyware and traditional virus detection definitions have been created to address the intimidations.
If you wish to turn OFF SONAR protection, an alert prompts you to turn SONAR protection back ON after an indicated time.
Steps to Turn ON/OFF SONAR Protection
Find My Norton window, next to Device Security, click on Open.
- In the Settings click Antivirus.
- On the Automatic Protection tab, under Real-Time Protection, move the SONAR Protection switch to Off or On.
- Click Apply.
- If prompted, select the duration until when you want the SONAR feature to be turned off, and click OK.
- In the Settings window, click Close.
How To Turn On Norton Sonar Protection
Still not able to troubleshoot your issue? Get expert assistance for an instant technical support.
Norton Sonar Protection Not Working, Norton Sonar Protection Not Fixed, Norton Sonar Protection, How To Turn On Norton Sonar Protection, How Do I Fix Sonar Protection In Norton, How To Fix My Sonar Protection On Norton, Norton Sonar Protection Will Not Turn On, How To Turn On Sonar Advanced Protection On Norton, Norton Sonar Protection Won’t Turn On, Cannot Turn On Norton Sonar, Cannot Turn On Norton Sonar Protection
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Latest posts by John M. Norton (see all)
- My Account- Subscription Manage at Norton.com/myaccount - July 27, 2020
- Norton Antivirus 2020- Complete Features & Benefits - July 20, 2020
- How to Create a New Norton Account and Sign in? - July 16, 2020
Request a Callback