The cyber-world has been dealing with various phishing scams, and the fake Norton scam emails, Lifelock document is on the list. It convinces the victims to proceed with installing a remote access trojan on their devices. You receive an email posing as sent by Norton Antivirus Company asking you to either upgrade or make some other changes in your Norton Antivirus and Lifelock.
How to Stay Safe from Scammers
If you fall for this, you will be then asked to click on a link that will take you to a page asking for your personal details such as credit card, phone number, etc. Afterward, you will most probably receive a call from a scammer stating that there was an issue with the server and they will then ask you to provide your personal details directly.
This puts you at potential risk of losing your personal data as well as a huge amount of financial loss.
Identify an Email Offer That is a Scam
In case you ever receive an email that declares an attractive offer, here are some tell-tale signs to ensure if it is actually a scam:
- You must have a good look at the sender’s email address. Make sure to place the mouse over the “From” option in the email and you will be able to see the email address it has come from.
- Another way to tell that it is a fake email is by looking at the phone number. The number provided by a fake Norton email-sender takes you to a person in the Indian tech support scammer who will try to sell you their product and loot your money.
- In the email, there will be a link that will take you to a page that is nowhere related to Norton Security Software.
Have You Been Victimized By Fake Norton Antivirus LifeLock? Try This!
The Norton Antivirus Lifelock scam is a serious issue that not only snatches away your hard-earned money but also comes with so many other threats.
- In case you fall for the fake Norton license and end up installing a counterfeit of Norton Antivirus in your computer system, then this means you have introduced a virus in your system.
The malicious virus is highly harmful to your device as it puts your system under the threat of several issues such as spying on you, downloading your sensitive financial details, peeping into your system and getting access to your system.
- At all costs, avoid letting the fake “Norton” technical expert get access to your system by any means as you try to buy the fake offer presented by them. This is one of the most severe scams nowadays which a lot of people fall for.
The Sure-Shot Way To Stay Covered!
In case you have been tricked by a fake e-mail sent by a scammer, the best thing to do is to get your computer system checked for viruses. It is not a tough job for criminals to access your system and snatch away all the personal details, including financial information. Thus, the best way to deal with this situation is to use a different device for looking for and connecting with a genuine technical support team since a malware-infected system is not able to browse original antivirus websites.
Why I’m here?
Perhaps you were searching about any these terms: Norton renewal scam email, Norton licence renewal email scam, norton license renewal email scam, norton antivirus renewal scam email, norton antivirus lifetime pack scam email, norton antivirus scam email report, norton antivirus scam email 2022, norton antivirus scam pop up, norton antivirus scam email report, norton antivirus scam text, norton antivirus scam call, norton antivirus scam phone call, norton antivirus scam phone number, norton antivirus scam email 2022, norton scam email reddit, norton scam invoices, norton scam email quickbooks, norton scam emails for payment email, norton scam text, norton scam email invoice, norton scam email invoice, norton scam pop up.