We can install Windows 10 on your machine by using different ways. Either you can upgrade from Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10. You can directly install it using a bootable licensed version of Windows 10.
How to Upgrade Windows 7 / 8 to Windows 10
You will still get Microsoft free Windows 10 upgrade for licensed versions of Windows 7 or 8. You can upgrade your system with windows 10 update files. Once you update your system with this new version, you can get the licensed version of Windows 10 forever. Your associated license will get saved on Microsoft servers. So this is how you can upgrade your Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10 free.
- Use the Microsoft upgrade tool to install Windows 10 on your machine
- You can also go back to the previous version of Windows old versions
- Tools like assistive technology tools you can use for this upgrade
[Video Tutorial] How to Upgrade for Free to Windows 10 Pro
PCs/Laptops with Windows 10 pre-installation
You can purchase a laptop or desktop with Windows 10 licensed copy operating system. This copy will save the product license key on the motherboard chip of the PC or laptop. So you can upgrade or reinstall the windows 10 without entering any product key on your machine. Get in touch with Norton support for Norton setup by our technical experts.
- If you already have Windows 10 installed on your machine, you can perform a fresh install again
- Use fresh start option in windows defender to completely reinstall windows 10 on your machine
- Windows installation will automatically detect the product key information from the machine’s motherboard or from a Microsoft server.
Direct purchase of Windows 10
The way how you purchased an old version of Windows 7 or 8, similarly you can purchase the Windows 10 license version either online or offline. Online downloadable files you can download after login to the Microsoft account.
- You can download the official Windows 10 installation file from Microsoft site
- Double click on the installable file and run the file
- Select the language, edition, and architecture of Windows 10
- You also need to check the CPU option – 64 bit or 32-bit version
- If you have Windows 10 license key try to install it or if you have Windows 7 or 8 key then you can install it instead
- Select custom option for a clean installation of windows 10
- Follow the guidelines to install the Windows 10
Steps How to Install Windows 10 on Your PC!
How to Install Windows 10 without Product Key
You can also install windows 10 first without entering the product license key. After a certain period, you will get a pop up to purchase windows 10 license. You can purchase the licensed version of Windows 10 from the Microsoft store.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Latest posts by John M. Norton (see all)
- My Account- Subscription Manage at Norton.com/myaccount - July 27, 2020
- Norton Antivirus 2020- Complete Features & Benefits - July 20, 2020
- How to Create a New Norton Account and Sign in? - July 16, 2020
Request a Callback