We all are living in the digital era. Every day we do unlimited surfing on a mobile phone as well as on a computer system.
There are different kinds of ransomware, malware, and viruses that may hamper the working of your system suddenly. This blog will guide you to remove the FBI moneypak virus from your system.
How to remove the FBI moneypak virus from your system?
FBI moneypak threat is also known as ransomware. This ransomware displays a notification with a message “send money to unlock your computer system.” This ransomware tries to restrict your access to the computer system and send a message to the user for sending the money to Moneypak or Ukash based on the region. The user gets restless due to restricted access to a computer and tries sending money to moneypak.
Ransomware.ukash Virus/fbi Moneypak Removal
Activating Safe mode
- Restart your system
- During the starting process, press F8 to open the boot menu on the screen
- Go to advanced Boot option and navigate using arrow keys
- Select the safe mode with networking and hit the Enter button
Norton Power Eraser
- Norton is one of the popular antiviruses in the market. Norton offers a secure virus remover tool called as Norton Power Eraser
- Visit the Norton antivirus website and download the Power Eraser tool
- Save the .exe file on the desktop
- Double click on the .exe file and run the Norton power eraser on your system
- If it prompts for user account control option, select the Yes and continue
- Select the scan for risks option in the Norton power eraser
- Norton power eraser comes with default option for rootkit scan and needs a system restart
- If rootkit scan is not required then, go to the settings and disable to option for Rootkit scan
- After a computer restart, follow the instructions and start the computer in the safe mode with networking again
- Follow the guidelines to complete the scan
- Fix the Threats identified by Norton power eraser and then restart the computer in Normal mode
Sometimes the browser gets locked by the ransomware. Don’t worry, go just to reset the browser settings.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- How the evolution of Norton™ 360 arises: A brief Timeline of Cyber Safety - March 8, 2021
- Norton Provides 8 Cybersecurity Tips for Business Travelers for Anytime Use - February 6, 2021
- How to Set App Exclusions In Norton Antivirus Software - January 19, 2021