Remove Norton security/ antivirus using our this blog- Norton antivirus software is one of well known and unique software in the market. There are situations when you want to uninstall the Norton antivirus from your machine. Or you may need to renew the licensing or update the version.
Uninstall Norton Security
Usually, people prefer to uninstall any software using the control panel option. However, uninstall using such a method could leave some broken files or entries behind. This may cause additional errors. To remove all these entries, Norton is giving you a Norton removal tool.
How to remove Norton?
- First, you need to install Norton Removal tool from the download link
- Once you download this tool on your system, agree to all terms and conditions necessary
- Click on the advanced option and select the remove only option.
- Norton antivirus is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, XP and all other versions
If you need any help regarding this, please contact Norton customer care team for more details.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Latest posts by John M. Norton (see all)
- My Account- Subscription Manage at Norton.com/myaccount - July 27, 2020
- Norton Antivirus 2020- Complete Features & Benefits - July 20, 2020
- How to Create a New Norton Account and Sign in? - July 16, 2020
Request a Callback