Remove Norton security/ antivirus using our this blog- Norton antivirus software is one of well known and unique software in the market. There are situations when you want to uninstall the Norton antivirus from your machine. Or you may need to renew the licensing or update the version.
Uninstall Norton Security
Usually, people prefer to uninstall any software using the control panel option. However, uninstall using such a method could leave some broken files or entries behind. This may cause additional errors. To remove all these entries, Norton is giving you a Norton removal tool.
How to remove Norton?
- First, you need to install Norton Removal tool from the download link
- Once you download this tool on your system, agree to all terms and conditions necessary
- Click on the advanced option and select the remove only option.
- Norton antivirus is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 7, 8, XP and all other versions
If you need any help regarding this, please contact Norton customer care team for more details.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!
Latest posts by John M. Norton (see all)
- How to Fix Norton Antivirus Error 111- “Miscellaneous Activation Error”? - September 20, 2019
- What is Norton Error 554 and How to Resolve it? - September 17, 2019
- What’s Norton Error 2048 3 & How to fix it? - September 14, 2019