Norton Error 3039
If you’re getting Norton error 3039, 65546 which is defined as SONAR Protection failed to load then you can troubleshoot by using following steps: Read here about What’s Norton SONAR Protection
Step 1: Restart your laptop/computer
- Right click on taskbar and click on “task manager” (or press Ctrl+alt+delete buttons in a single stroke) Close all the programs from task manager by selecting program and click on “end task”
- Restart your computer/laptop
If the problem still continues proceed to step 2
Step 2: RUN Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
If you’re using Norton Family on your system please do uninstall it before you run the Norton Removal and Reinstall tool.
- Looking for
- – CALL +44 800-014-8285
- Download and find the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool and double-click to run.
- Read the agreement, and click Agree to continue.
- Click on Remove & Reinstall option.
- Click Continue or Remove.
- Click Restart Now.
Norton Antivirus Error 3039- SONAR Protection Failed to Load
After the computer/laptop restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall your Norton product or get the expert assistance with our technicians.
Expert Solutions @NSC
Still facing the same problem or not able to troubleshoot Norton Error: (3039,65546) “SONAR Protection failed to load then you can get the expert’s assistance at +44 800-014-8285.
Tags: Norton Error 3039 1, Norton Error 3039 And 65559, Norton Error 3039 And 65569, Norton Error 3039 And 65543, Norton Error 3039 And 69639, Norton Error 3039 And 65555, Norton Antivirus Error 3039, Norton 360 Error 3039 And 65559, Norton Internet Error 3039, Norton SONAR Protection
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Latest posts by John M. Norton (see all)
- Norton 360 Error 3051- Symptoms, Causes and Solution - October 14, 2020
- How to run Norton Autofix to resolve Norton Internet Security errors? - October 3, 2020
- Norton Install Error- “This product is not compatible with this operating system” - September 25, 2020
Request a Callback