Norton is one of the popular brands in the security software industry, developed and distributed by Symantec Corporation. Norton has introduced a wide range of products like device security products, online security products, and customized plans. Norton antivirus is updated with current market technology and helps to shield your device from the latest malware and cybercriminals.
What are the symptoms and Causes of Norton Antivirus?
You may get Norton Error 3043 and 1000 while running live updates or during the installation or update process. There are many different scenarios that trigger this error code, like corrupted files or misconfigured files in the system. Sometimes another security program may cause this error. An old version of Norton antivirus might also cause this error. Incompatibility with external devices like Bluetooth or load to system browser files, the operating system failed to the registration of system service is some other causes of this Error code 3043 and 1000.
How to fix Norton Error 3043 and 1000?
Step 1 –Computer restart
- You need to save existing running programs and then restart your computer
- Just the restart of the computer may solve your problem.
If you are still facing the same issue then go to the next step
Step 2 – Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
- Norton antivirus gives you a separate tool to uninstall and remove the Norton software
- Go to Norton official website and download the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
- Save this downloaded file on your system and double click on the NRnR file.
- Agree on the license agreement and terms and conditions
- Click on the Remove and Reinstall button
- Remove button will appear only if you have Norton product installed on your system
- Continue to follow the instructions
- Your system needs to restart again and follow the guidelines to reinstall the Norton product on your machine.
If you are still facing the Norton Error Code 3043 and 1000 then go to the next step
Step 3 – Manual steps
• If you are not able to solve the Error, follow the manual steps to solve this
• Go to start button, click on the Windows update
• Click on the change settings at the left side of the panel
• And follow the guidelines
Norton Error Troubleshooting by NSC
If you are still unable to solve this issue, then contact the Norton Customer support team. Their experts are always ready to assist your queries 24*7 from anywhere and anytime. Norton’s experts and certified team of professionals will try to understand in-depth of the issue and try to fix your error. Within a short span of the time, the Norton support team will fix your issue.