How to Uninstall Norton Security?
Norton Support generally helps in- installation, setup, activation, upgrading re-install or, un- installation on the PC. In any case, there are sure some different issues that adapt up while utilizing this. It could be the post installation issue and it makes a connection among the smooth surfing, web access, downloads, updating issues in Windows and other soft-wares. Norton Technical support will assist you to determine your email and web based issues. Norton Support Center also provides you easy troubleshooting services to repair the Windows Firewall settings, E-Mail Services, Internet Access, and many more other issues. All these help services are available to resolve your issues although if you don’t want to continue with Norton, you can also request to remove Norton security from your system. There are different ways to remove Norton from Mac, Windows 10, Windows 7 etc. You can also remove norton toolbar, remove norton safe search, remove norton security scan, remove norton online backup, remove norton from android, remove norton download manager etc.
How to remove Norton?
- Click on ‘Start‘ >> go to ‘Control Panel‘
- Or directly search for ‘Uninstall a Program/ Add or Remove Programs‘.
- Let the window populate, find the Norton item that you need to uninstall.
- Click on the “UNINSTALL/ REMOVE / CHANGE” button.
- If you just observe ‘Change’, tap on it, at that point tap on ‘Remove All‘ or “REMOVE/ UNINSTALL ” whatever you see on the screen
- Click on the “NEXT” button and take after every one of the guidelines
- When incited for affirmation, tap on ‘Yes‘, ‘REMOVE’, or “OK” whatever you see on your screen. Keep following the directions.
- When incited, restart your PC to give the progressions a chance to happen
- When your PC is completely rebooted, close any window that is opened on the desktop.
- Open your web program (Google Chrome / Mozilla / IE [Internet Explorer] or other) and download ‘Norton Removal Tool‘ from ‘uk.norton.com‘. Select whichever item you have and download the individual apparatus to expel it. Check the site completely for your item.
- Remember, in the event that it was the Norton antivirus that you uninstalled, your PC will be unprotected for time you are on the web and have not downloaded any assurance.
- Once you have downloaded the file, tap on the “Save” choice and save it on your computer.
- Double tap on the .exe file symbol (Norton-Removal-ToolRj.exe which you have downloaded earlier) to open the record. Run it and sit tight for the procedure to wrap up.
- When completed, the system will incite you to restart the PC. Do it to roll out the changes.
Things to remember before proceeding:
- You should login as an administrator rights to uninstall the Norton item (applies for every one of the items). Neglecting to do as such won’t uninstall the item.
- You may require the Norton Product Key for uninstallation.
- Manual evacuation system is not suggested as it requires exhaustive information of registry sections and records related with the Norton item. Any individual who is not a specialist or expert may demolish his PC in part or completely.
- If you utilize WinFAX or ACT!, keep in mind to reinforcement your imperative information before uninstalling the Norton item. Neglecting to which would bring about data lost.
It was the standard removal process for uninstalling Norton security, although if it doesn’t work for you kindly call Norton Support Number.
Call our Norton Customer Support number if you’re facing any problem in- uninstall norton 360, uninstall norton antivirus, uninstall norton internet security, uninstall norton family, uninstall norton mobile security, uninstall norton 360 no internet, uninstall norton 360 and reinstall on another computer, uninstall norton 360 command line, uninstall norton 360 from windows 10, uninstall norton internet security trial version, uninstall symantec macintosh, uninstall norton antivirus without password, uninstall norton antivirus password, uninstall norton antivirus apple, uninstall norton antivirus corporate edition.
If you couldn’t get your answer please feel free to contact us. Norton Support Center is a third party technical support provider, contact for any technical assistance.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- How the evolution of Norton™ 360 arises: A brief Timeline of Cyber Safety - March 8, 2021
- Norton Provides 8 Cybersecurity Tips for Business Travelers for Anytime Use - February 6, 2021
- How to Set App Exclusions In Norton Antivirus Software - January 19, 2021