Have you heard about our Norton Bootable Recovery Tool? After a long term working on the computer system, sometimes you might get an issue related to the operating system. We might have faced the stress because of the operating system issue. In this situation rebooting the system is the only solution!! Now don’t worry it is not a difficult task. Norton antivirus products will help you in this situation also.
What is Norton Bootable Recovery Tool
Norton antivirus helps you to keep your system safe and secure from any other virus infections. Simultaneously, Norton also offers you a bootable recovery tool.
This bootable recovery tool is a user-friendly tool with a proper organized step by step process. You can create the ISO image of your computer system with the help of Norton antivirus.
Follow the instructions to complete the ISO image creation process. This handy tool will help you to understand the progress of the process using the progress bar.
Norton Bootable Recovery Tool Download ISO File
Norton bootable recovery tool is a freeware and licensed utility for laptop and desktop computers. You can operate this tool in both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems. This is available as a free tool for all users. Contact Norton support for technical support by our professional experts.
If your computer is infected due to malware attacks, don’t worry you can use the Norton recovery tool and scan your system. Also, it can restore your system using the saved ISO image.
This advanced recovery tool will scan your computer system and detect the virus and malware also recover your system to the working version.
Video Guide for How to Download and resolve threats Using Norton Bootable Recovery Tool
How to use the Norton Recovery tool?
Norton recovery tool is nothing but an ISO image to generate a bootable rescue media on any external device like DVD or USB to start your computer system and scan for the threats. After scanning it will automatically remove the threats from the system.
An image burning tool like IMGBURN or BURNAWRE tool is necessary to burn the ISO image of your system.
After burning the ISO DVD or USB, follow the below steps to boot your system:
- Go to option Boot and choose the preferable language
- Agree to the license agreement before proceeding further
- Hit the Scan button and start the scanning process
- After completion of the process, you will get a screen with message “Scan completed”
- You will get a list of threats in the vault for taking remediation actions
- Select the related options and hit the ok.
- This will fix the virus issue.
- Hit the reboot button and complete the process.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- How to Set App Exclusions In Norton Antivirus Software - January 19, 2021
- Norton Family- A Tool to Stay Safe in Internet Era - January 13, 2021
- What to do if you want to delete your Facebook Account? - January 6, 2021
Request a Callback