Norton Antivirus is an anti-virus software product, developed and distributed by Symantec Corporation since 1991 as part of its Norton family of computer security products.
It uses signatures and heuristics to identify viruses. The email spam filtering and phishing protection are several other features included in it.
Norton in April 2019 released its top notch software product after refurbishments and updates NORTON 360 which is one of the best performing antivirus software these days.
Norton says invalid product key
When you have bought Norton from different-different ecommerce website you may get an error stating that “invalid product key”. You could be facing the “Norton invalid product key” error due to following reasons-
- Might have entered a wrong key
- Used on more than specified devices
- Subscription might expired
- Trying to activate on wrong website
- Contact customer care in case “product key is not valid”
Norton Security Benefits- Why Use Norton Antivirus
This product has wide range of applications in securing our daily digital life.
- It incorporates a password manager.
- Online backup programming and capacity.
- It provides VPN administration.
- It shields your PC from spyware, adware, malware, viruses, and other annoyances that attempt to access and cause damage to it.
- You will be protected from almost all threats lurking on the Web.
- Norton not only detects the spyware and viruses, but it also eliminates them, as well.
- You can even attack your PC before harmful malware, and Norton will locate and block it so that your PC is safe from all dangers.
- Norton also works with your e-mails, which means you don’t have to worry about attachments sent to you by strangers or even friends.
- Some of your most critical passwords can be encrypted, so nobody can hack your PC and steal your identity. Installation Process:
Norton Download, Install, Activate with Video Tutorial Help
Norton.com setup enter product key
You no longer need to purchase a CD that comes with the Norton package in order to install it on your computers. If you wish to install the Norton Antivirus now in your PCs, you need to move to a link that is provided in your retail card Norton.com/setup enter product key.
- Uninstall your previous antivirus.
- Find the Norton.com/setup enter product key, which is usually a 25-digit alphanumeric in the format of XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
- If you have bought Norton through an e-commerce store or a retail store, you will get a key card which will have your 25-digit product key written on it. then you need to scratch the covered part in order for it to be revealed.
- If you bought Norton online, you will find your product key in the confirmation email that you received after making your purchase.
- Go to www.norton.com/setup enter product key on the left-hand side of the screen, which will take you to either Create a Norton Account or Log in into your Existing Norton Account.
- After logging in, you need to enter your 25-digit alphanumeric norton.com/setup enter product key.
- Now Click on Agree & Download to download the Norton installation file.
Follow the on-screen instructions carefully and you will have your Norton Antivirus completely set up.
If you’re not able to download, install or activate your security, please contact our customer support for technical assistance.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Latest posts by John M. Norton (see all)
- Norton Sign in Not Working- Access Problems in Norton Account - May 28, 2020
- How to Fix Norton Antivirus Error 1000 - May 20, 2020
- Norton.com setup enter product key - May 11, 2020
Request a Callback