Norton by the Symantec corporation has come up with a unique feature of setting up Norton Core router to create a secure Wi-Fi network at your home or office premises. For setting up the Secure Wi-Fi network, you should have 4 things handy with you.
- Norton core package subscription
- Smartphone (Android or IOS)
- A good active internet connection
- A Norton subscription account
Setup Steps for Norton Core Router
- If you don’t have Norton account, please create one account by following the given instructions.
- First you need to download the Norton core app on your Smartphone (you can download this app from Google play store for Android and iOS app store for iOS mobiles)
- The next step is placing your Norton Core router near your internet connection. Turn on the Bluetooth connection on your Smartphone.
- Open the Norton core app and run the setup. After reading the license agreement, agree with the terms and conditions and launch your app.
- You will be prompted to select your current broadband setup. You might have 2 options, one is with separate modem and router and the second one is gateway device with modem combined in a single router.
- Select the current setup. Click the next button. Now unplug the modem and all router gateways. Disconnect all cables and connections.
- Now connect your Norton core to your modem or gateway using Ethernet cable, and switch on the modem/ gateway and devices.
- You need to make sure that the LED lights and signals are properly blinking and your Smartphone internet connection is active.
- Sometimes you may need to wait for some time to download the latest updates. Don’t try to reset your router or power down your router. When your router is trying to establish a secure connection, the white LED light will start blinking.
- After updating your router, enter the login credentials, email address, and password and sign in to the Norton account.
After a successful login, enter a name and password for your wireless network. Once all set your secure wireless network is ready to use. If you need any further assistance for this, contact Norton security technical team for more details.
Video Tutorial- Norton Core Setup
- Norton Password Generator
- How Do I Restore Files from Norton Online Backup?
- How Do I Set Up and Run Norton Cloud Backup?
- [Guide] How to Remove Viruses Using Norton Virus Removal Tool?
- How to Remove FBI Moneypak Virus
- Norton Antivirus Plus Free Download for Windows 10, 8, 7
- How does Norton Password Manager Work
- Why Does Norton Slow a Computer Down?
- How do I Turn Off Norton Renewal Reminders?
- How to Download Norton Removal Tool for Windows PC
- How to fix if “Norton secure VPN not working”?
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.2 / 5. Vote count: 16
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!