Norton by the Symantec corporation has come up with a unique feature of setting up Norton Core router to create a secure Wi-Fi network at your home or office premises. For setting up the Secure Wi-Fi network, you should have 4 things handy with you.
- Norton core package subscription
- Smartphone (Android or IOS)
- A good active internet connection
- A Norton subscription account
Setup Steps for Norton Core Router
- If you don’t have Norton account, please create one account by following the given instructions.
- First you need to download the Norton core app on your Smartphone (you can download this app from Google play store for Android and iOS app store for iOS mobiles)
- The next step is placing your Norton Core router near your internet connection. Turn on the Bluetooth connection on your Smartphone.
- Open the Norton core app and run the setup. After reading the license agreement, agree with the terms and conditions and launch your app.
- You will be prompted to select your current broadband setup. You might have 2 options, one is with separate modem and router and the second one is gateway device with modem combined in a single router.
- Select the current setup. Click the next button. Now unplug the modem and all router gateways. Disconnect all cables and connections.
- Now connect your Norton core to your modem or gateway using Ethernet cable, and switch on the modem/ gateway and devices.
- You need to make sure that the LED lights and signals are properly blinking and your Smartphone internet connection is active.
- Sometimes you may need to wait for some time to download the latest updates. Don’t try to reset your router or power down your router. When your router is trying to establish a secure connection, the white LED light will start blinking.
- After updating your router, enter the login credentials, email address, and password and sign in to the Norton account.
After a successful login, enter a name and password for your wireless network. Once all set your secure wireless network is ready to use. If you need any further assistance for this, contact Norton security technical team for more details.
Video Tutorial- Norton Core Setup
- What to do if you want to delete your Facebook Account?
- Explore Some New Upgraded Features of WhatsApp
- How to fix if Norton Remove and Reinstall not working
- How to fix Norton 360 Uistub exe Unspecified Error?
- How to disable Web Push Notifications on Chrome/ Mozilla /Safari?
- Norton.com/NU16- How to Download and Activate Norton Utilities 16
- How to Fix Norton Error 13000 100
- How you can protect your data by using Norton security App?
- How to Convert FLV file to MP4? (Working Methods with Video Guide)
- After Upgrading Mac or Norton, I Cannot Open Norton
- Norton 360 Error 3051- Symptoms, Causes and Solution
- How to run Norton Autofix to resolve Norton Internet Security errors?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- What to do if you want to delete your Facebook Account? - January 6, 2021
- Explore Some New Upgraded Features of WhatsApp - December 28, 2020
- How to fix if Norton Remove and Reinstall not working - December 24, 2020
Request a Callback