Are you looking to resolve Norton Installation Error 80047ec6? Symantec Corporation had developed Norton antivirus product in the year 1991. Norton is well –known for its anti-malware functionality and a wide range of security products to keep your devices safe. Norton also gives you additional features like password manager etc. Norton Antivirus will provide you total security for your system.
Other antivirus products may slow down your system. However, Norton antivirus does not degrade your system performance. This is one of the major advantages of the Norton antivirus.
Norton antivirus is running smoothly with Windows XP, Windows 7/ 8/vista and even on Windows 10. It does not degrade system performance. This Antivirus protects your entire system without affecting the operating system performance. Every latest version of Norton Antivirus will provide you more advanced features with current updated anti-malware, Trojans spyware. It is recommended to update the latest updates.
Also read: [Fixed] How to Solve Norton Error 3035 6?
Causes of Norton Installation Error 80047ec6
- If any other antivirus or security software is already installed on your system
- Some downloadable files are corrupted
- Some Norton antivirus files are missing
How to Solve Norton installation Error 80047ec6
- It is recommended to install only one security software at a time.
- If you have any other installed software or antivirus, try to uninstall it.
- Once you uninstall other versions or old antivirus, you can freshly install the Norton antivirus.
- If no other antivirus has been installed and if you are still facing the issue, remove all the temporary files from your system
- Sometimes Norton old version files may cause this error. Try to remove the old version of Norton antivirus also.
- Now again reinstall the latest version of Norton Antivirus
- Fast startup option in the Windows 10 operating system may cause this error.
- If this fast startup option is enabled, go to the control panel and disable this option.
- You need to shut down your machine after disabling this option.
- If you are still facing the same issue, run live updates or call the customer care support team.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- What to do if you want to delete your Facebook Account? - January 6, 2021
- Explore Some New Upgraded Features of WhatsApp - December 28, 2020
- How to fix if Norton Remove and Reinstall not working - December 24, 2020
Request a Callback