Norton Login- Manage Your Account on Official Norton Website
At present the internet is a basic need of all humans, and you need to secure your laptop/computer from the harmful internet viruses. If you’re using Norton security then you’ll have to “login Norton” before downloading or activating your Norton Antivirus / Norton 360 / Norton Security etc. This blog will help you to “Norton login” process and “Norton sign in not working” problems. Get support for Norton setup by our experts.
How to login Norton?
To login on Norton official website please follow these steps
Steps to Login Norton
- Go to website https://login.norton.com/
- Do check above URL contains the exact content
- Click on “Sign in” option
- Enter your email id & password
- Check “Remember me on this device” if you trust the login device and don’t wanna be logout automatically.
- Hit “Sign in” button
- You’re done.
Sign in to Norton Account- Learn How to Manage Your Norton Account on Official Website
Don’t have an account? Register your account
Are you visiting Norton website the first time or don’t have an account? You can create your account by using this guide-
Create your Norton Account
- Visit website login.norton.com
- Cross check the above link, don’t enter your information on similar websites
- Choose an option “Create Account”
- Fill all the fields to register your account
- Enter “email address” and “confirm email address”
- Create a strong password- Remember it or save to Norton Password Manager
- Put your “First and Last name” in respective fields
- Select your country flag and enter phone number
- Choose your country name from the drop-down list
- Check “Email me product updates, offers, and security newsletters” only if you’re interested in regular emails from Norton
- Click on “Create Account” button. Its DONE.
Activate Your Norton Subscription
If you’ve purchased your Norton subscription from an offline store/partner/ website then you’ll not be able to find your subscription in the account dashboard, Only if you have bought online from Norton official website then it would be displayed here. Get support for Norton VPN not working by NSC experts.
How to claim your Retail Card?
Generally, subscription plans are available in your account with your complete subscription information. Although if you have bought Norton from another website/store then you need to follow the below steps-
- Login to official Norton website
- You’ll be redirected to a page “No subscription available”
- Find “I have a product key” link under SUBSCRIBE NOW button
- A new page will open asking about your PRODUCT KEY
- Enter your 25 digit product key /code (printed on your retail card/ confirmation email)
- Success! Its DONE.
Forgot My Norton Login Password
This is the common question people ask these days and the answer is really simple. Follow these simple steps to recover your account-
- Visit Norton at https://login.norton.com
- Look for the link- “Having Trouble Signing In?”
- You can find this under “Sign in” button
- A new page will open and it will ask your EMAIL
- Enter your email to get the password reset link in your email
- Click the reset password link received in your email
- Set your password
- That’s it. DONE
Repeat the above steps and you will get your username in password reset mail if you have forgot your username.
Edit Account Information
If you wanna update your personal information like your Name, Email Address, Phone Number you can do it so by using the following steps-
- Login to Norton
- Go to account dashboard
- Select “Personal Information”
- Update the required information
- Click “Save” when done
Update Payment/Billing Information
You can update your billing information following by simple steps-
- Sign in to your account
- Find “Billing Information”
- Add your desired payment- Credit/Debit Card
Disclaimer: This blog is completely for technical guide purpose, images, logo, screenshots used here are just for reference only. We aren’t associated with Norton or Symantec in any way.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- What to do if you want to delete your Facebook Account? - January 6, 2021
- Explore Some New Upgraded Features of WhatsApp - December 28, 2020
- How to fix if Norton Remove and Reinstall not working - December 24, 2020
Request a Callback