Norton is one of the best antivirus products in the market. However, sometimes for certain reasons, you might need to remove a Norton product from your system. ‘Norton remove and reinstall‘ is a tool to remove your system’s antivirus program. But suddenly, if the remove and reinstall tool is not working, you may end up with frustration and anger. Don’t worry. Let us check out how to fix the Norton remove and reinstall error in this article.
If Norton remove and reinstall tool is not working, you can directly call the Norton support team or customer care department for assistance. Norton’s technical team is always ready to help you in troubleshooting the error and provide the solution.
What are the causes of Norton remove and reinstall not working?
- Before you try to find out the fix for Norton remove and reinstall error; first focus on the causes of error.
- The Norton remove and reinstall tool might not be compatible with your existing operating system.
- The installation file is corrupted, and the installation is not proper.
- Some viruses or malware might have corrupted the device.
- Some other software programs might have conflicts with the Norton tool.
Fix if Norton removal tool not working
How to fix the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool not working issue?
- The first step is to check your internet connection. Sometimes, if you don’t have good internet connectivity, then the remove and reinstall tool might not work.
- Mainly the firewalls or other antivirus programs are conflicting with Norton remove and reinstall tool. So check out the firewall connections and disable them.
- Clean the junk files or residue from your system. Sometimes junk and unwanted files may block the Norton tool files.
- Device drivers should be updated with the latest versions in order to work with Norton to remove and reinstall the tool. So update the device drivers with the latest version.
- If you are still not able to use Norton remove and reinstall tool, then try to remove the tool from the control panel and again download a fresh copy of the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- If you are still not able to use Norton Remove and Reinstall tool, then contact the Norton customer service team. Norton’s technical team will help you to solve your issue.
John M. Norton
John M. Norton is a technical expert and love to solve things. John writes and shares his technical knowledge with Norton Support Center regularly. He is a frequent blogger who keeps a tab on the latest updates in Security and technology arena. You can reach him at Mail | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn