Norton antivirus is famous antivirus in the market. It comes with a range of security products to protect your system from malware, spyware, and hackers.
Norton antivirus comes with different editions such as Norton security standard for a single device, Norton security is deluxe for five devices and Norton Security premium up to 10 devices and PC back up facility.
Norton does not run on this windows operating system.
These all editions are compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems
Mac Operating Systems
It supports Two versions (Current and previous) of Mac OS X. However, Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features and Password Management features are not supported.
Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions) However, Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features are not supported with Windows 10.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows XP (all 32-bit versions) with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later
Also, it supports Android Operating Systems versions from Android 4.0.3 or Android 4; also, it supports iOS 8 or later.
If you’re not able to troubleshoot compatibility errors please contact our customer service.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- How to Convert FLV file to MP4? (Working Methods with Video Guide) - October 27, 2020
- After Upgrading Mac or Norton, I Cannot Open Norton - October 24, 2020
- Norton 360 Error 3051- Symptoms, Causes and Solution - October 14, 2020
Request a Callback