Are you looking for how to cancel Norton Account and how to stop automatic renewal? While purchasing Norton antivirus products, it is required to create your Norton antivirus account with your personal information. This account will also hold the information about your credit card details. Norton automatically deducts the charges from credit card while the renewal of your subscription. This facility is for continuous service from Norton. However, if the user doesn’t want to renew the product, they end up spending the amount on Norton purchase, because of this auto-renewal option.
Norton Subscription Refund
Along with this Norton Antivirus, a free trial version is available only for limited days. If there is any software patch update for Norton antivirus, you have to purchase their premium version. This application also has a facility of 60 days of refund. So if you don’t want to continue with this auto-renewal of the product, you can claim for 60 days refund.
Norton Refund Phone Number UK ☏+44 800 368 9219
How to Cancel Norton Antivirus Automatic Renewal
While purchasing Norton antivirus product, you need to enter your credit or debit card details. However, during the auto-renewal period, Norton will instantly deduct the amount from your cards.
- To avoid this you need to change some settings
- Login to your Norton account with credentials
- You will find automatic renewal option on the home page
- Select this option and Turn it off
- Confirm your choice of the turnoff to automatic renewal.
- Now your automatic renewal is disabled and no more money deductions
How to Get Your Refund After Cancellation?
If you are unaware about the above solution of Turn off and money got deducted. Don’t worry, here are steps to claim for the refunds:
- Norton will give you 60 days time period for a refund.
- So if you get charged for an automatic renewal system, your money can still get refunded to your credit or debit card.
- Make sure you can claim a refund only within 60 days of time
- For this, you need to contact Norton Customer care support team by using
- Chat support – You can use the option of Norton chat support and explain your issue.
- You can directly call our UK Tollfree number 0800 368 9219
- While calling the customer care, the last digit of your credit card or debit card and cards expiry date should be handy with you
- Norton antivirus login details also required.
Norton Refund Chat
You will get a quick response after calling the customer care number to compare to the online cancellation process. So it is better to call directly. You can also request to customer care executive to remove your credit or debit card credentials from the Norton system. You can chat our customer service team to get a quick refund.
Norton Automatic Renewal Cancel
✔ Norton 360 auto renewal
✔ norton auto renewal cancellation
✔ how to cancel Norton 360 subscription
✔ how to cancel Norton security
✔ how to cancel Norton subscription
✔ how to cancel Norton auto renewal
✔ how to cancel Norton 360
✔ how do I cancel Norton 360
✔ why is Norton auto renewal more expensive
✔ Norton automatic renewal refund
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 3.9 / 5. Vote count: 14
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!