Norton by Symantec Corporation has come up with a unique feature – taking the backup of your important files. Norton Online Backup facility will give you the option to take the backups of your personal files either on your system or remotely on any other system.
It is mandatory to have a strong and active internet connection on your system to back up all your files using Norton Online Backup client installation.
How does Norton cloud backup work?
Follow the below steps to take the online backup of your files:
- Open the Norton security product and select the option of backup.
- Click on the Backup option to create a new Backup file set.
- Create a new Backup set; you can assign any name for this backup set.
- Once you create a set name, it will prompt you for what files to backup
- Select What option and it will display different files and folders on your system.
- Select the appropriate folder for taking backup.
- Once you select all the files to be backed up now you need to select the location where you want to take the backup.
- Once you select the Where option, you will get three options, to save on secure online storage, hard disk partition and external CD/DVD drive option
- Select the online storage option and click the next tab.
- Once you select When an option, it will display different schedules like Automatic option, (which is a recommended option) Weekly, Monthly and Manual schedule.
- Select the automatic option and save the settings.
- Now click on the Run backup button.
- It will start taking the backup of all your files and folders automatically.
- You will get redirected to the screen that will display the estimated time for backup.
- Once your entire backup is done close the window. Now all your files have a backup on Norton online backup website.
How does Norton Online Backup work [Video Guide]
If you need any further assistance, you can contact the Norton support team; Norton customer care team is always ready to help you.
how does norton online backup work, how does norton cloud backup work, norton backup cloud storage, norton pc cloud backup, norton 360 cloud backup, norton cloud backup secure, norton cloud backup pricing, norton cloud backup mac, norton cloud backup for mac, norton online backup mac, norton cloud backup encryption
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Latest posts by John M. Norton (see all)
- Norton Password Manager- Guide, Reviews, Problems While Use - June 3, 2020
- Norton Sign in Not Working- Access Problems in Norton Account - May 28, 2020
- How to Fix Norton Antivirus Error 1000 - May 20, 2020
Request a Callback