Are you looking to fix Norton subscription expired pop-up? Norton Antivirus subscribers face a persistent problem of “Subscription Expired” message. These kinds of messages are more annoying if you don’t want to renew the same antivirus. This message can put your computer at risk; as this message could be because of not getting the latest updates. Now if you get such messages; you can either uninstalling the antivirus from your machine or updating the subscription.
There might be the case that you already have renewed the subscription but still getting these popup. Don’t worry; you can run a subscription status test to check the synchronization with your Norton’s database.
How to Run Subscription Status Check?
- Start the Norton Antivirus program and open the ‘Support’ tab on the top
- Now click on the ‘Subscription Status’ link. This will trigger the system synchronization with Norton Antivirus server’s database. Here your subscription details are stored.
- Check out the subscription details and expiration date on PC; if it is incorrect you can update system exact time.
- Now go to the main menu and click on the ‘Live Update’ option and restart your system.
- Your issue will be resolved
How to Renew the Norton Antivirus Subscription Pack?
- Start the Norton Antivirus program and click on the Renew Now option placed at the end of the screen. After clicking on the ‘Renew My Subscription’ link, click on the ‘Buy Now’ option.
- As per instructions displayed on the screen; enter your personal credentials, card details and personal information. Provide your email and select the password; the subscription will get automatically updated.
- If your Subscription is not getting auto updated; check your mail for subscription renewal code by Norton. After clicking on the ‘Renew button’, enter this renewal code key. Click on the ‘Finish’ button and your subscription is ready to use.
- Sometimes if you are not able to access your renewal code or an email; go to Norton antivirus account and log in. Check the view option and details for code and other information.
How to Uninstall the Norton Antivirus Program?
- Go to start menu and enable the Charms and search the ‘uninstall’ option
- Click on the Settings option and select the ‘ Uninstall a program’
- You can also check the program list and select the ‘Norton Antivirus’ option ; drill it down and click on the uninstall link
- Follow the steps to uninstall the Norton Antivirus and Remove all user data
- Once this process is done ; restart your machine
Try to use above all 3 options to get rid of these pop-ups. However, if you are facing some issues; talk to Norton Antivirus Customer Support Number for help.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!
Latest posts by John M. Norton (see all)
- How to Fix Norton Antivirus Error 111- “Miscellaneous Activation Error”? - September 20, 2019
- What is Norton Error 554 and How to Resolve it? - September 17, 2019
- What’s Norton Error 2048 3 & How to fix it? - September 14, 2019