Norton is one of the popular antiviruses in the market. It comes with extensive different features. Norton offers you a smart firewall utility. This smart Firewall helps you to monitor the communication within other computer internet system and your computer. This Norton firewall protects your machine from security problems. If you turn off the Smart Firewall, then your computer might be at risk and may face security problems. Get help for www.norton.com/setup here.
How to Enable/Disable the Norton Firewall
The Smart Firewall can be turned off for a particular duration; afterward, it will automatically get Turned on.
- Open the Norton antivirus software program using My Norton window
- Click on the settings window and open the Firewall
- Open the general setting in the smart firewall window
- As per your requirement, you can disable or enable the smart Firewall
- Click on the apply button for the final results.
Learn in Video Tutorial
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Latest posts by John M. Norton (see all)
- How To Remove Adware, Malware and Pop-Ups from Mac? - August 5, 2020
- My Account- Subscription Manage at Norton.com/myaccount - July 27, 2020
- Norton Antivirus 2020- Complete Features & Benefits - July 20, 2020
Request a Callback