What Is Norton Error 8504?
Norton Support Center provides easy and hassle free third-party support to all Norton users, in this post we’re explaining that what is Norton error 8504 & how to fix it. Norton error code 8504 can be displayed on your computer screen in the following scenarios
- If you’re trying to install Norton but you’ve already another antivirus/security on your computer.
- If you’re trying to install Norton Security but it couldn’t be completed, so the installation process failed.
- If you’ve got the notification to upgrade/update to a newer version but the process failed.
In any of the above conditions met then you might get Norton Error 8504.
Types of Norton Error 8504
Norton error message 8504 is shown in the following ways which are-
- Norton error 8504 0
- Norton error 8504 5
- Norton error 8504 and 104
- Norton error 8504 and 100
- Norton Error 8504 102
- Norton Error 8504 106
- Norton Error Code 8504 101
How to Fix Norton Error 8504 and 104
To resolve the Norton error 8504 and 104, Norton error 8504 5, Norton error 8504 and 100, you need to follow these steps:
Step 1- Remove other antivirus/Free Security tools
- First of all, uninstall antivirus/free security tool already installed on your PC.
- Press Windows+R and type there appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
- You’ll be able to see all the programs installed on your PC, select the Antivirus/Free Security tool and click on Uninstall/Remove program.
- Follow the instructions on your computer screen to remove the particular program.
- When the uninstallation process has been done, restart your PC.
You may also like : How do I Turn ON/OFF Norton SONAR Protection?
Step 2- Using Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
- Download the latest Norton Remove and Reinstall tool from Norton’s official site.
- Double click on downloaded file and Run to install the software, Agree with the license agreement, and click on advanced options.
- Choose remove only, Next click on Remove, and restart your computer.
Step 3- Update Graphics Card
- Right click on My Computer >> Manage >> Device Manager >> Display adapters or simply press Windows+R and type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
- Double click on Display adapters and right click on HD Graphics Card and choose Update Driver Software.
- You may also check the status of your HD Graphics Card is updated or not by hitting alt+enter or by right click and choose
- After updating the driver restart your computer.
Step 4- Using Norton AutoFix Tool
There are some issues/errors which can be fixed by Norton’s AutoFix tool like- Norton error 8504 0
- Run the Norton AutoFix tool and it will detect the issue automatically and will be also able to resolve it.
Here you can find answers if you were searching resolution for these problems then you’re at the right destination, get answers for Norton error 8504 0, Norton 360 error 8504 and 104, Norton Autofix error 8504 and 100, Norton Autofix error 8504 and 102, Norton error unable to continue, Norton error 8504 and 101, what is Norton error 8504 and 104, Norton error 8504 106, what is Norton error 8504 5, what is Norton error 8504 0, fix Norton error 8504, what does Norton error 8504 mean, Get Norton Support for these technical problems instantly.
Troubleshoot Norton Error
If you’ve used these tips but still not able to resolve your problem then you can Contact Norton Support Center which is an independent support provider for Norton products. CALL our 24×7 helpline number.
How to fix Norton error 8504 and 104?
Norton error 8504 can be fixed using the above guide.
What is Norton 360 error 8504 106?
To fix Norton error 8504 and 106 problems, restart your computer. If the problem continues, download and run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.